The World of Orsus
Bones and Their Locations
- Talus 1 (ankle) The First Bone, Found in year 779. Embedded in a mirror frame at the Temple. Used for divining the other bones.
- Humerus 1 – Found in year 810. Kept at the temple and fixed into a bracer. It is always worn by The Master of Arms.
- Radius 1 and 2 – Found in year 817. They had been found already crafted into drumsticks for a magical drum.
- Carpals (7) – Found in year 827. Originally good luck charms in a bag around the neck of a kobold named Jax who claims “Kurtulmak speaks to me” – Now in possession of the party
- Metatarsals (10) – Found in year 827 – Originally embedded in a clay and oaken chair and claimed by the leader of an orc tribe. Now in possession of the party.
- Femur 1 -surrounded completely by mithril, and made into the handle of a warhammer of Moradin. Now in possession of the party, and bestowing a negative level on Mahkdoh.